Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meaningful week

Everyone has blogged about club crawl 09!
Eh well I haven't.=x
Being too busy and occupied
But for a good cause (:

Club Crawl 09
Its still fun and enjoyable
Though lesser compared to the last
When we all get super high and all those rubbish
The same group of people plus more but somehow
It's just not the same
Those bonding times when we used to have
Trust me, WC/SP/JT/SY and a few
we spents weeks preparing w/o our bosses
It was good bonding!
But well as time passes, things are different
We are all busy with our own lives and friends
Miss those good old times!
But well its not that is bad now!
I love my xiao shi meis and di
Cause they are so cute and ahhaha
And yeah like everyone else
They li-siao me la!GRRR
Back to CC 09
It was overall still alright
Though there were many $%^&*
But we managed to solve it
As a team (:
Our many areas to improve on!
I hope next year would be a better one
Though I might not be able to come back
But go NYP Wushu!
As usual, it's a learning experience
Mistakes that I had made, wrong statement and such
Im sorry
Im trying to change!
I hope for a fun orientation!
(:
P-E-P

& Im glad you are here for me always

Friday
My holiday at last!
Eh I got one week of holiday
& yet this is like the only day I really
Get to ENJOY, really (:
Walked for more than 2 hours
Slacked in a shopping mall for more than 1. hours
Sight visiting S'pore 2nd Geylang.
Brain freezed for moments
& happy ALWAYS! (:
Evening was meant for class at PK
Met with a new task
But I guessed I managed to do it well
Except for a few mistakes!
And my group is (:
Not to mention, fish soup is nice.lalala

Saturday
The journey was ...
I wann to sleep but . kept li-siao me!
Went earlier to Kumpung Ubi CC
Had pizza hut again!

Sooner or later I'll turn into a pig
With a nice companies of
Thanks Dao Bin for the veggies lover
Thanks Feng Wei for the $4.30 meal.lols
Try to hit me more la!lalala
These people are crazy with chilli flakes and cheese!
Well after lunch it was almost NDP training
A tiring one as usual
I almost @#$%^ thanks to the heat
But Im glad I improved slightly
Stayed behind, I wanted to play basketball
But ended up slacking
Cause I can't shoot!=S
Had dinner with the few
Might be having a change of plan for ECP 2
Im looking forward to outing
Cause I can PLAY till mad
Well though I should be arranging outings for
my many friends too but well hehhehe
Misses goes to them!
Went to met up with Mum, God mum and 4 yi
For preparation for tml huo gong
Im not joining them tml
For a promise to do volunteer work!
But my spirit would be with them.lols
Did alot of cutting, surprised right?
Well and after that was home sweet home..

Sunday
Its a good day cause I finally did
VOULEENTERING work!
As one of my wishes in many years
though I think we didn't really do a good job
Went with my dearest Wan Qi and Jesline
Together with Qian Yu and Zong Xiong
Went to help Kampung Senang to give flyers @
Fort Canning
Though I supposed it was more of a tour
lols, we are ''slacking''
But overall I had a meaningful day with them!
& yes I've seen star award 09.
Like so long since I see tv already.
Feels so happy and relaxing! (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home