Thursday, April 9, 2009

She's learning to be a superwoman

Very expected long day
When I rushed here and there
Went sch around 11 ++
I found out a truth that SHOCKED me
Im fu.angry with the person
Claiming credits of others!
And I did my right and fair part
This time I felt I did the right thing
Lunched with Hoon
I need a good catch up with her!(:
Steamboat session girls after our BSC!
Than is the chionging parts already
Club room for club crawl stuffs
I felt my team was good
At least everyone made an effort to come
Feng Wei even sacrifice his movie.lols.
And well this is great compared to BSC
Seeing teams working together now
Gives me a push to carry on!
Especially with BSC experience
I may be a good project manager
As what Mr Lee always and forever says
But the fact is I can't bond team 5
Its my failure, and I honestly felt
No one could do that also
Cause the combination of peoples are too ...
Im super satisfied with Watsons progress
And yeah everything!
And what Mr Lee had told me ((:
Back to my tiny team for CC 09
Rui Qi, Yee Tian and Feng Wei!Jia You
NYP Wushu Jia You!
Okay after that went down Bishan
Im very surprised by the first move.lols
Met up with Dumbo for pepper lunch!
Me love pepper lunch (:
Today was training for me
Rare case ever since I went back
Always due to heavy comittment to
School,Projects,Friends,Family
Im MIA from wushu
Sometimes I wished I could have 48 hours
So that I can have the best of the world
TJ, I miss my kiddies too!
And Im (: that they asked about me
I wished I could be a superwoman for them
But I can't, Im too weak
Thanks to @#$%^&
Well did all the routines
And surprisingly class ended
Like when I thought eh got more.Haha
Me's lousy, need more of such training arh!
Oh yea, Wen Long came down
& tempted us with bubble tea.lol
I wann!
Some crazy session after trg as usual
Than Mac-ed again.lols.
Me no want any more Mac till next Wed




Sometimes I wondered if Im a s.
But you often strucked me in surprise
Be there for me till the end kies?
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home