Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's long way but I'll make it through

Week 7 of BSC's finally down.
But the stress plus work's just piling up!


1)Watsons Report( He might want all 100 overs)
And I know what if this happened.
I would be dead.
2)Internal Survey =xx
I seen the graph that someone did
& I almost wanted to faint!
GRRR
3)Attachment Stopover Report
It's harder than MSC one!
4) After all these's done = presentation = ppt + speech
5) And the last = BSC handover = my Watsons Kit
= 94 maps to rearrange = DIE


Thats my to do list so far.ARRGH!


Wushu
More stress + stress
I yearn to exceed my limits
But I can't balance
True enough, when I focused more on one part
The other's moving at a slower pace
And I hate it!
A new plan from next week
I hope it will balance up everything.
HOPEFULLY (:
I hope my b.'s okay for all these trainings!
Argh =x
Oh yeah, grading's coming up
Everyone JIA YOU bah!


Family
My mood changes alot at night
Cos of the f.nonsense they gave me
For heaven sick, I got to do my reports
And yet my stupid brother's snatching my lappy!
Sometimes I really wish to get away.
& all those troubles
Mum gone off for a short holiday
& happily they make assume that I would take responsibility
but hell NO!
I got my own life to live, I would only do the basic
& I don't know if this's a positive thing or negative one
I always forget my unhappiness with them after a day(not even)


Friends
Im looking forward to outings with
1) OP girls, next next week!
2) Wushu peeps for our K session (:
3) Outing with Jia Wen, Kai En & Ser Wei!
Last Saturday short gathering with the 3 plus Kah Hoe
was AWESOME!
though me and Jia Wen were sick
But its the time we had together
the jokes we share
the funs we had
the mangos we ate
& everything and anything that matters!
Though I wanna kill her for the $%^&@ thing
She had lied her Mum about!
Speedy recovery for both of us (:
And a special thanks to all those who supported me for Friday Bliss!



Everything of my life's piling up
More responsibilities to take up
More challenges to face
But's you who calmed everything now (:
Though you could really @#$% my mood
I can be strong cos I know you'll be with me
It's a long way but I'll make it through
& I miss you.
PS: Thursday was the best day of my week (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home