Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Im still hanging on.

Monday
A good day in school
Cause it was just me, hoon, yi jie & kun meng.
Crapped abit around..
Hey I got a hot hunk magazine, hehhe xp
I did the most stupidity thing ever
Which is to apply an hour leave to wait for an hour
Argh.
But it trained my patience greatly
Mealed with Chris & Will.
The fish soup's nice today(always been) especially
When I could finish ALL BY MY OWN!
Chris got the potential to be hong hai er
While Will can just be the kid
NDP training was tiring
Repeative movements and changing of steps!
Good luck to all of us
I was really $#%& when I heard the sound
Please take care can!
As usual a supper session
Oh yeah they found(since a long time) a way to
Keep Corinne mouth shut is to
Discuss about games & anime
Yeah and you jolly well sees me stoning!=x
I love eating my panda biscuit (:


Tueday
Is basically a super slacking day @ school
Though I have things to do but I just can't be bothered
Class, the worst thing happened
But I shall not elaborate.
Argh, kill me!
Oh yeah, ice-creams
Personal Selling is OUT again.
Check out my post soon!
Im still working on my ppt
Woots I got Rui Qi as my first customer x)
Midnight rants till 3.30am ++ Im getting pro-er
Congrats those who scored well for this term (:
For those who didn't, BUCK UP, still got time & chance!


Wednesday
Slacker me started my surveys @ Republic Poly
Only around 2++
Hehe managed to get Rui Qi and later Li Yan to come down
I can't do this alone, is so #$%^&
Fooled, and explore abit of RP library
Is freaking cool man, and damn big!
Left around 5, hehe our crazy talks on the way (:
Training time.
Short warm ups, short kicking time.
Oh yeah is gonna be a tough one
Im learning nan gun together with JT,SP,JY!
Mixed and confused feelings
But well I'll do my best
Than trained on the grading routines.
Need to remember my lbq better
My cudgel as usual is a failure
Her Chuan make me redo many things
Good!I wanna change my little mistakes


Im still hanging on.
I know you would be there for me on the tough road.
(:

I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home