Saturday, February 28, 2009

Going Beyond Limits

That's my new quote from now
From ''Happy Happy Smiles''
to
'' Live life to the fullest''
to
''Going Beyond Limits''


& true enough this's a situation Im in now
Always trying to push myself further
because of the tight schedule,endless pile of work,stress and whatever
I did up my schedule for BSC remaining weeks
One word = shag
For 3 weeks from next week onwards
I would be out school for mystery shopping & surveys!
Not forgetting to oversee the whole project for Watsons
Yeah fun right?
Im prepared to have even lesser time for sleep


Recaps for the week
Tuesday
Fun Part 1
Met up Jia Wen & Kah Hoe for dinner
Kah Hoe kept suaning me can!
But alrights da ren bu ji xiao ren guo
Cos he kept saying me 'old' can! =x
Fun Part 2
Bk time
yeah we have decided to keep our mouth shut
so that we would not be entertainment to someone!
HAHAHA x)


Wednesday( Rainbow Day)
Nevertheless a tiring day in sch before wushu
Trained for upcoming grading(which is don't know when)
=x for my cudgel
=I for lian bu quan
=? for dao.haha
We kept changing our place around cos of the wet floor la!
hahah.
Loves the rainbow that all of us saw!
Mac-ed, and the star of the day was our future doctor to be(JT)
Had a good laugh!
But girl no matter what job you persue in the future
Most important thing is you like the job (:
Hmm speaking of that Im always thinking
What will I do in future?
And my answer's always hanging on the air
Though I know where are my strong areas & passion now!


Friday
Finally done with our internal survey!
Part time job (:
Im taking Republic Poly to do the surveys
& now I realised I don't really have any friends there
cause all of my buddies/friends are in NYP/NP/TP/SP
But not RP cause in our graduation year(RP was considered the worst)
=X
Good luck to me though!
As usual Pk today, I was 3/4 dead already
Earlier instructions as scary.Haha
but heng I ended up doing the same thing with Christian
High 5 (:
Speaking of him, he seriously needs to learn Chinese.
The incident that happened was so HAHAH!
Today's a miracle day cos Feng Xu Coach came!
Last seen her was mid autumn dinner
Short catch up with her, hmm I wondered
Would I be like her in future?( not the belt level la)
But thats my ultimate aim also la
But more on, when I step out to the society
Would I be able to commit the same towards Wushu?
Recently too many incidents strucked me thinking of FUTURE
....
Back to the night
Supper-ed with Raymond, Christian & ''Jimmy''
Haha they ended up with a conclusion that I excercise my mouth most
I don't know to laugh or agree lo!
& oh yeah Im in the ''crazy team''
Backed home I saw this store sign around my house area
''Every child deserves a opportunity, we give them many''
These words sparks in many thoughts to me
& yes to Mr Raphael Lee, my BSC supervisor (:
Cause Im given at least a chance to excel,maybe.


My face won't tell you anything about how Im actually
Same for my words
Cause I hide them within
I know of a thing & I shrudded
I badly wanted to pretend I don't know but I can't
I love her
& that's why Im willing to go all out.
Going Beyond Limits that what Im going for now.


Thanks
For caring
For making me smiles
For remembering what I've said
For being stupid & crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home