Monday, February 23, 2009

silly,stupid,funny memories

I talked for more than 6 hours today
My jaws feels so SUAN now
thanks to
Seah Jia Wen (:


but
I definitely enjoyed the chats
Finding out about the missing stuffs
The updates, talking on our
silly,stupid, funny memories
The 7 of us.
Friends who used to be so close
We literally spent our whole afternoon after school
TOGETHER everyday slacking
or doing some stupid things which I would not elaborate
Cause I wanna laugh like mad when I think of them now
I used to feel guitly over someone,H
But after today, I wouldn't cause
If someone's meant to change
He would, no matter if we are by his side or not
He's definitely someone who used to mean alot to me
Someone I would remember for life I swear
But right now,today
If I ever met him on the road
I would be thinking of from Hero to Zero!
Haha


I hoped in weeks/months to come
I would be able to meet them up
Though I expect a hetic schedule soon
=x
But lao peng you
Remember Im just a call away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home