Sunday, February 15, 2009

2+2+1

One week down
8 more weeks to BSC!
Im waiting & counting.

I don't like the life there
so far( I hope I would change my perception SOON)
excepts with a few of my dearies around!
This's surely a good time for me
To test out how well I could work with people
Who aren't the out-going type( THE SUPER OPPOSITE)
Good luck to me!

Im 70% recovered, recovering.WHATEVER!
I love my white eyes now!Though is smaller than the past
As what was compared by Lin Juan & Wan Qi =x
Speaking of which I had a good time catching up with them
One solid evening till 10 plus chatting!
& yeah we never failed to touch on the most erhum topic
But too bad none of us have exciting news for each other yet!
The funniest thing for the day was the recommendation of I.
But too bad nothing gonna work out, so save your breath
I love my girlfriends, the 2 of them especially (:
But Im not a lesbian alrights!

My <3>Im the greatest light bulb of the year
Thanks to my loveliest sweeties(J&K)
But the day was fun still (:
Images of S'pore, Songs of the Sea, Double luge & skyride
But but Im nt gonna to spend my next like this!
Hopefully yeah.
My Mr right's there outside right?!lol.
Some pictures that I kop-ed!
Kai En Lao Po & Me (:
We twisted since 4 years ago

Kai En, Jia Wen & Corinne <333

Sunday
Everything's so lovely
The trip to lorong 7 in Uncle Yong car
The huo gong, though we arrived late
The chats with my Jia Hui Mei Mei
The sumptous vegetarian dinner we had
The ''tou-feng'' by sexy aunty
& not to mention I got new specs by
Khenbo Tashi (:
He kept emphasizing that
I should not poke something into my eye
which's CONTACT LENS
=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home