Sunday, February 22, 2009

I shed a tear but no one knows

One more week down.
Im looking forward only to end-shift & weekend.


BSC has been pretty much boring
I literally spent days ROTTING
& the little things that happened now & then spoiled my mood
Sometimes I wondered if Im in the wrong
Or it's....
The only time I enjoyed was lunch break
Cos of the crazy girls that I hang out with
Hoon Cheng,Cordelia,Charlotte,Pei Jia,Jia Ying,Mei Xuan
They really make me laugh till mad
Or rather I entertained them to a large extend
Good news is Im going mystry shopping with Hoon!
I bet we would be totally LAN till chao da when we come back
Cos now we are already too SOU!haha


Wushu
Happy stuffs to note:
1) I got praised(sort of)
2) I improved
3) I managed to follow the steps Guang Yao taught
though Im still slower than others
4) Fun time-mac-ing with the rest & K-ing
5) I kick my ass out
6) My pao gun is slightly better
Sad stuffs:
NONE!


Family
Im glad Mum's fine now (:
Seeing her head tied up like a babuseng.
& the errie feeling @ Alexandra.
I swear the thing I would AVOID/HATE/DISLIKE
is staying in hospital!
My memory is still fresh on the part when Dr Heng
Advised me to stay in for my eye at the first day
ERRRRR! lucky I didn't.
If not I would be tearing more than ever.
Sat was family day
Cos my relatives came & visited Mum
My little god nephew came too!
He's super adorable can, eyeing on Baby movements!
Sunday, would be good too!


Im addicted
Not too deep yet
But I don't wish to get cured
Cause every changes that happened
Brings me a step closer to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home