Sunday, March 8, 2009

Understanding a little more.

Its one big week gone soon!
One month had passed since I entered BSC
Life's great, still.
Yup, I learnt to manage my emotions better
Though I ended up having a character change
For those whom known me since FRIENDZ time
Would know that Im much more
crazier than ever after
& yes I bet my wushu peeps
the crazy team know this best!



BSC week 4
4 DBI joined team 4 & 5
making our room more lively, yeah.
W.Project major days, the training
& our first day out.
Its a total new experience!
I love mystery shopping (:
Cause I get to shop & shop
Not to mention Im doing it with Hoon.
She's really a good listener,advice
& being with her,
I can really be MYSELF (:



Wushu
Its good that Guo Xiong
pointed out my many small mistakes!
Oh yeah, pao gun's slightly better again.
Im (: over this can!
PT's killer, not on the day itself
But the effects were showing only on
thurs/fri even sat slightly!
As usual the mac sessions's always so
entertaining
Alvin's becoming more .. after he got attached.
Her Chuan and his usual nagging
he never fails to spill out my chou shi!
Thurs was ((:
Didn't train much cause I was helping out
My favourite quote of the day was
Im the most ..... hehehe
cause Im the only female senior dere ma!
The fun part comes after training,which is
The heavy rain that ''locked'' the 4 of us under the block
Me,Chris,William & Raymond
for nearly 2 hours!
So we crapped, explore my mini laptop,
gamed,listen to songs
design template, drew mini sketch on 5 bu quan,
suan-ing....endless
So we got a dumby family.
Of cause Im the dumb one( Im not that dumb okay)
Will is the dumber one
Last but not least Christ's the dumbo one
I can't stop laughing when I rmbed what he did!
The other funny thing was
me,Chris & Raymond cramping into a small yu shan
2 man and one me so small size, never mind!
the funny thing's Will is
happily standing in the rain.DUH!
Friday
Being a very nice project manager
I took part in the production too!
Im still good at D&T!
The crazy team has 4 members now I supposed.
Lesson's going on smoothly
minus the fact the appearance
of the ah bengs
whom luckily did not create trouble or what
But they disfigured me(just kidding)
Their ball hit on my face can!
But they didn't even apologise
%^&*#@ them la
I swear I changed,
cause I didn't scold all these at them can
Yeah with my uniform still on, I die die cannot!
But I did something funny, mumbling... xp
My patience and tolerance
plus whatever's so different from before
For the good I guessed
Oh yeah if you realised
my crazyness's getting worse!
I happily sang to Dad,
wo deng dao hua er ye xie liao
When he was nagging me on letting him wait.



Family
Im seeing lesser of them everyday
Excepts on weekend
When Im back home, Im 1/4 alive
Energy-less for anything else
Saturday was super fabulous
Mummy & me bought our top/dress for 3yi son wedding
I got a new dress (: which I liked alot!
Then we went Kylie Mummy house together with 4 yi po
Our first outside
Dhrma teaching by Khenbo Tashi
With kylie mummy as the translator
Oh yeah did I mentioned in a few weeks back
Khenbo Tashi gave me 2 spectacles(can change lens one)
Cause he wanted me to wear spect and not lens!
Im seriously keeding his advice but you know me.
I know sooner or later
I'll be wearing lens again
But I swear to take super extra care then!
Today topic was after death.
A very sensitve one,
many would hate talking about it
Don't wanna hear it or what.
But to me, this topic is so real and relevant
We will all come through this stage of
Sheng.Lao.Bing.Si
and I don't know why
I always hear bad news than good
Especially during the 7th month
To me, after learning Buddhism.
Death's not a ending, but a beginning.
A new start in the 6 realms.
3 bad ones, 3 good one.
Er gui, chu sheng, hell
Deity, Ar Xiu Luo, human beings
I know my past life is what can
& signs and
many things had really make me believe
I was really in that realms then
But too bad, fu pao yong wan le.
Is now back to human beings
But Im (: to be in touch with Buddhism again!
I used to be thinking that my Mum was crazy
To do all the wierd wierd stuffs
But when I truely encounter and learnt
I realised Im so fortunate (:


You are the one who make me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home