Friday, March 13, 2009

((:

((((:
Im super happy,as in 12 Mar 09.

Edited.
Im super happy in 13 Mar 09 also.
I live my days to the fullest
Though in a way Im SUPER TIRED
Seriously deprived/lack of sleep!
Im really going to be superwoman
This week's so so GREAT!
Im expecting Saturday and Sunday to be also

Monday
Bad day but not that bad
Mystery shopping one was BAD
As in yeah the weather and the outlets!
That make me so =x
Anw, is our first NDP training @ PK
Not too bad, as in we were doing cudgel
But my position was not that nice yeah
Cause I got easily be attacked/hit others
HAHAH.
Supper as usual
Now, I ate only 1/4 of the fried rice.
Cause I gave them away and yet I didn't finish.




Tuesday
is sickly day.




Wednesday
is super tiring day
Mystery Shopping + Taking care of Ryan
Nevertheless is FUN!FUN!FUN!
My boy's getting naughtier and he's making me =x
But yet yet happy
Me love him 120%




Thursday
Was staying in school for admin stuffs
Its good cos W treated us!(:
A met up with Jia Wen
As usual chat alot alot!
I miss those old days, but I love my current days more
Helped out.
I was doing a stupid ''magic''
Crapped around with dumer & dumbo!
Dumber is super childish can.
Haha mac-ed.
I got ice-cream plus fries ((:


Friday
marks the last day of Mystery Shopping
at least for my team.
Had a great meal @ Hoon house!
Yummy, yummy.
Really thanks Auntie for whipping up (:
Pk was hiong.
Sweated like mad, yeah I got to kick!
Got many pointers from Coach
Buck up, buck up!
After lesson our usual supper (:
My junks food!hehehe
But Im happy




Closer & closer.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home