Sunday, March 15, 2009

Learning

Saturday
Woke up early but I duo duo duo
Till I would be late to meet the guys
But WHO KNOWS!
Will overslept, and Jer's still at home.
Duh can.
So clever me make my way down
Raffles Design Institute
and you know what is just before The Plaza
Just wanna @#$%& lah!
And for a better news 980 brings me there!
Im also clever to figure my way to the workshop
Only to realised Chris is standing there watching
Lucky I din do anything stupid while finding!Haha
Happy sanding my precious!
But still is not perfect but at least it was better to use!
Skip skip to lunch part
Haha 1/3 pineapple fried rice, is yummy
Went to the bugis arcade to see them play
Jubeat
Im amazed by how fingers can moves about
Especially with Chris and Will one!
I was literally stunned and stoning there.
Trained to Eunos
I learnt a new thing:
The difference between popping and locking
is one is popping, one is locking.
The stupidest thing happened
We saw Alvin, and he hadn't had lunch
So you know what?
He pulled me to company him eat!
And yeah I left my precious with Chris
Who was stunned.Haha
The whole scene is stupid can.
Training was not good cos is SUPER HOT
so you could imagine how much I sweated
Sun burnt and stuffs
By the end, when all were doing together
I was slower by 10 pai.
Change of plan to have good food instead.
Me, Alvin, Her Chuan, Hao Jun & Wushan
specially went Somerset Botak Jones!
Yummy is the food
Funny is me
Well another lesson learnt.
I will try to be more su nu.Haha


Sunday
Mega cashflow game @ EXPO
It caused me towake up at 6.40 can!
But is super super worthwhile.
Through the lessons learnt
When playing you won't feel you learnt
But the debrief was good!
How the speaker highlight stuffs.
The music(noise) was there for a reason
The lesson is
BE FOCUSED.
The game is on CASHFLOW
so you should decide on what brings $$ in
Not brings it out!
Like downpayment is worthwhile
If the return rates is high!
What makes $$ in today world?
Is ideas
What makes people stopped?
Is fears
Fearing of all the what ifs.
Does not only applies to business but also real life
Fearing of losing
Fearing of ....
People teach people, person to person.
Is all linked one.
And it was believed that
The best way to learn is to TEACH
& what I've learnt is yeah, through teaching
is really learn alot more
something out of the box
My interest in teaching is getting more & more!
Woo lala.
The little kiddos, who could make me =) and =(
You can't blame them for being playful for not understanding
Cos they just don't know!
And is through teaching them
I learnt to be more patience
I learnt to not and never lose temper
I learnt to use all sort of language to communicate
I learnt to do a lot of funny stunts
I learnt to be a nanny not naggy hor!
Is alot alot more.
I love my life more than ever now
Though I sleep really like less than usual
But Im doing the thing I love!
& Im around with the people I loves.
Last but not least I know Im loved.
Eh don't think yy, is my family and dear friends k!
But I don't mind . to love me.


I just want you to be happy
That simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home