Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I listened,think through but forget.

Its a long day expected.
Met up with Chris for breakfast/lunch
Bus 21, is not that long but yet it
Toured me around Geylang
Passed me by Khenbo Tashi place
It seems to be reminding me
How long I had not went down!=X
Its holiday now, can you even sense that from me?
& yet Im so packed with stuffs!
Im not yet done with Watsons.GRR
Back to topic, lunch than meet up with the juniors
Rui Qi, Kenny, Kennard, Edward
To CCHM!
Intersch had started since long ago
But I hadn't got a chance to see any
Till today
& I felt I made a right choice (:
Cos I see alot of nan guns today!
Not to mention int. spear and cudgels
Salute to those who have the courage to continue after they shi wu
Some actually fly spear and yet continued
This's a kind of spirit, never say die till you die.HAHA
Cheers to those who won with great results
They deserve it after hard work!
You see on the carpet is like less than 2 min
But you trained maybe 1 year for it
I begin to like nan gun
Cause I've seen tiny ppl who did it pretty well
Though Im not very sure how I will do it when I complete it
But I'll try.
At least to master the ''art of shouting''
I was like wondering why I din see OP ppls around
And just when I ran to the other side
I saw Zhou Dong!
Followed by Catherine, Derek, Brandon
and a few juniors whom I don't know
Anw OP Jia You le!
Dewu Ping le!
Im amazed by those hong wen ppls
Their routines are like damn nice!
''Do you have any motivation/target after watching?''
A random question I asked those who came along
My own answer: Yes
Like last year I was pretty much motivated by it
Cause seeing how well others could do
I felt Im nothing, so I got to chiong and be a tiny thing.
But I knew my main competitor is
Corinne Soh Qiuling
I came to accept 4 bian 8 fang gun is not hard
Its not actually just that to me it is.lols
My target needless to say for now
Is to pass green belt grading well
Well does not equal to good level cert(B/S/G)
But to me is more of whether I did my standard
And rmbed what coaches told me
Fa Hui.
After watching Chia Wei brother cudgel
Bused back to nyp
Tired on the bus, Rui Qi become my pillow.
NYP training
Did some quick warm up and followed Zhi Wei Coach
lols I got a big problem with my hand for broadsword
a pao gun problem with cudgel
I can't figure out what caused the fear
But is just that I feared.
Really, not the pain that Im afraid of
But I just don't know
Hehe at least I managed to pao a few times
RIGHT FROM THE GROUND
its a everybody can do thing, but to me is
RECORD BREAKING
Im easily contented yet easily affected
Cause of some stuffs that I heard
I thought through
I was too wild/crazy/playful
That I don't consider others feelings
=x


Whatever you see may not be the truth
Whatever you hear may not be the fact
The truth would reveal for itself one day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home