Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its a journey that just begins.

Tuesday
A half day school for me
Went out to get stuffs and do things with Wan Qi
It was nice, meeting up with her
Gossips and everything
Though at the expense I didn't bring any weapons down to
Yu Hua CC
After so many considerations I decided to head for
Why can't I think lesser? My life involves alot of thinking
No matter when.how.what
It was a good decision I felt
Cos I learned and trained
Learning refers to from white belt stuffs to mine
You know me,I can't absorb everything one
So it was a chance for me to like know better
And ya re-remember stuffs!
& not to mention ...
Was late cos we were waiting for Dao Bin
Eh where's our drink?lols
Did some fast warm up
Before we did routines one by one
And I did lian bu quan since I got no weapons
Than after lesson end, Guang Yao Coach see our routines
Argh, I don't know why I did so many mistakes =X
Exam stimulation perhaps.
After which went to coffeeshop with the rest
(:






Wednesday
Is good to sleep in
Since I got leave for the whole day! x)
But still I got to go school for all my activities
Mac for my first meal
BSC to check up the progress
Duh!Mr Lee thought I had half day leave
& wanted me to complete the report
Im so gonna to do it tml if not DIE
E308 for club crawl stuffs
The only good thing was I was with 6po
So we can talk,talk and talk
Than went to our supposed area for this year
Speechless about the place =x
Koufu for dinner, with Yee Tian & Kennard joining
GRR YT's so duh, his cold jokes
Kennard, talk more!
Sports Hall for wushu lah
I don't like the donno what smell.EEYER
A fast warm up
A xiong kicking session
Somehow my shirt was wet after it when is not done all yet
Left wushu awhile to get some stuffs
Well my nightmare begins when I returned
I guess this will be very common
For the next few weeks before grading
Chiong,chiong,chiong routines
Zhi Wei Coach was seeing me & Shi Ping do
I lost counts of the routines I did.
Its over 8 I know.
Imagine all in short period of time with little rest
Really sweated and tired me out!=x
But only through this way
I know I can improve and go further & FASTER!
I can't let my cudgel control me!GRRR
One day, I will be the master of my own.Haha
Coordination for quan
Jumping steps for broadsword
Super no strength and super ugly da hua
& more
I wanna conquer you all!Ping le Corinne
You jolly well know this's just a beginning
But...
Im supposed to rest more cos of $%^&*
But yet I find myself doing more, hopefully I would be well
& .'s not gonna to nag me for not taking care of myself X)
Mac-ed for dinner 2, shared my fries with Jing Ting
So that I will not waste food.lols.
Hey I took the test and Im not Huang Rong.
Im Duan Yu, hmm did Her Chuan said he was that. Duh!
Homed, and it was time again for report

Thursday


I was pratically working for reports!
When we finally handed in our area manager one
We were told to do the all 94 outlets report.GRR
Meaning one person will have to like 31 can!
= my holiday will be spent on it =x
& backed home Im rushing out my
Personal Selling and Attachment Summary One!
GRR, reports is my life!
And
Thanks everyone who shown their support for
Friday Bliss (:
Especially all my wushu peers!!
And my lao di,cos he bought 3 sets of cookies for us!
And my dumby family cos they buy things I get to eat!
Eh I wann peach flavor
*Hints* x)


The more you care, the further I fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home