Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A long battle

Saturday 18/4/2009


One anticipated day for Grading
Since my last one was almost 1 and 1/2 year ago
Green white to Green
Didn't went for NDP training =x
Practise awhile before meeting up with the juniors
Had some Pizza Hut before once again
We geared up for grading!
Took photos! (:
(Photos will be up when I get back the camera)
Than went up to level 3- where the grading place is
Tried to practise quan and dao
The moment of truth is here, presented to me
Tag number 25
Lian Bu Quan- My best routine out of the 3 suprisingly!
Was told by WC and few that Im violent.haha
Jian Yi Dan Dao- Alright, but I don't know if my hou sou is high or not!
Well, too much speed.HAHA
4 Bian 8 Fang gun- YES! I pao-ed my cudgel successfuly
Though I didn't do very well for a overall
But Im glad that my da hua is smooth
I supposed in overall I did fairly okay
But it could be better (:
More and longer ding dian!
Thanks everyone who guided me from 0 to now!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home