Saturday, April 11, 2009

Im afraid of holding on

Good Friday was indeed a good one
Though the afternoon till evening part was
BORING, doing reports
74 to go!& Im leaving them all for Sunday
Met up with
Chris,William,Jeremy,Wen Long,Jessen,Jun Yuan,Jeannel
at PS arcade
As usual the guys are playing their Jubeat
Hanged around awhile before dinner
Her Chuan joined us
YOSHINOYA's just nice for me
Cause I could finish it (:
Back to arcade cause its still early for movie

(I would be killed if he sees this!)
& Dumbo wasted don't know how much
But he still can't catch the minnie mouse!
He spent 2 minutes catching them
& another like 20 minutes playing those shooting game
Caught ''KNOWING''
It was not what I had expected
But being a dumby I kept ''screaming''
On one side one want to complain abt me!
On another side, one just have to tolerare me!
Train-ed back home
Some chats that set me thinking
But I will leave everything to fate.
2nd part of the night!
Ringed Pei Yi up, cos is her
19th BIRTHDAY (:
& ended up meeting
her, Jesline and Bao Yun Me & JeslineIm trying to? Heeheee I think I look like a mouse here
when 4 crazy girls get together See Bao Yun bully me!!
There's endless nonsense
Especially on the part when BY was talking
It was nice to like chill out someday
Chat back on OPSS days
Realising how much we had changed
Pei Yi friends surprised her!
So nice of them to like cycle down
Woots and around 2 ++
Me, Jesline and Bao Yun walked back my home
& trust me, I was bare footed!
Oh did I mention that I was wearing heels!
Than we gossiped and crapped till like 4.30am
Okay most of the times Im already half asleep
Haha



Saturday
Woke up early with panda eyes
But still I met up with Dumbo for lunch
Which I ended up eating like $2/$6.90
GRR its not nice, is so salty( give William better)
Down to Kampung Ubi CC for NDP
The heat's killing me despite drinking more water
I should guan down 1.5litre but I didn't.Haha.
The rain came thus giving us some slacking time
So we played games inside the room
& me being a slow poke in game kena forfeit la!
But lucky never do.Haha
Sorry to Shu Ting, I made alot of mistakes!
& the rest, so hai dao them.
After training we decided to pack food for dinner
& I sabo-ed Dumbo to go back and get umbrella
When it wasn't raining!Haha
Packed food and back to KPCC
Eh tell you hor, sandwich team very popular one
Cos we should have 4 members
But ended up we have like
Corinne, Rui Qi, Feng Wei, Yee Tian
Chris, Kenny, Yao Teck, Nai Yu
Who stayed behind to help out
Okay some were watching movie
But some really helped
In lending tools and doing the hands on
THANKS (:
Than some fun practising around
GRR Feng Wei owes me a meal.Haha
Im waiting for grading to be over
Before I can have some real fun!
7 more days to it!
A mixture of feelings.
Excited but yet scared
Train-ed home but before that
We went for a tour around the carnival
Cause we(girls) are fascinated by the
FLYING OBJECTS
Haha okay a long trip back home
Nice dog videos, nice companies (:

I learnt to appreciate
Alot of things that people had done/doing for me
Like my Dad for instance
Today I went back home to get my cudgel
He called me,asking where I was going
I thought he gonna nag me but NO
He wanted to give me a free ride if its on the way
He's someone who never show care in the right way
But still Daddy your little girl loves you!
& to .
For being there when I need you
For helping me with every single things
For nagging me to take my drinks
For caring when Im hurt
For entertaining me when Im down
For everything,thanks (:
Everything seems too good to be true

But I felt she meant more than me
Tell me, whats truely on your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home