Saturday, April 18, 2009

The last battle, not yet.

Sunday
Can you believe Im stucked
Doing reports from like 1pm to 12am
GRRR, see the Watsons stuffs till my eyes wanna pop out!
Should I love Watsons or hate
Hmm is hard choice
I had my ''beng beng''
And . said I would get ''lian lian''
I miss my last Sunday cos Im like so free
I wann Sunday to come faster
But not Saturday!



Monday
Its back to BSC life
Reports and killing of brain cells
Watsons, can take my life!
I would be struggling till Thurs
Or perhaps even longer =x
I hope is really ''you reap what you sow''
Times flies cos Im busy,ever busy
Met up with Dumbo and Dumber for dinner
Ate long john instead (:
I hate Dumber today!
Cos he's being an ass by trying to ^%&*$ me!
GRRRRRR
Down to PK for NDP training
Apologies to Shu Ting
Im very not careful =x
Okay my cudgel dropped almost like >5 times today
Im clumsy =x
Suppered with Dumby 3/5 with Kenny & Yee Tian
Eh I think they are amused by Dumber crazyness
He's insane!Haha
I got ferreo rocher (:
But Dumbo wants Teh-0 in return!



Tuesday
For all I remembered it was just another long day
All the way till 2 midnight maybe?
I do remember
Huang Li Fan!Hahaha
The physic lesson by Guang Yao
I pao-ed cudgel for maybe more than 50 times the night!
I really freaked out when I did a wrong one =x
Thanks all who ''Jia You'' for me!
& for Dumbo standing right infront of me!
Under pressure of hitting him, I sort of managed to pao!
LOLS.



Wednesday
Another super long day!
Compiling of all the 94 outlet reports = 864 pages!
But I got an early off!
Still there was CC meeting to attend
And sandwich board to do
Haha new make up base - white patty
It was said to whiten ur face
But the guys should try it first!
Was late for training, sorry.
Did rehearsal for Club Crawl
And some pao-ing cudgel as usual
After class was back to hard work again
I can't like cut a straight line!
Rui Qi can lo!
Chris is super particular abt lines
Yee Tian did nice ''burning''
Eh Feng Wei, forget alr!
Haha crapping maybe. JK
Thanks everyone for their effort (:
I bullied . to carry so many things lo!
And ramen + milo costs $10 lo
Backed home to do endless pile of work!



Thursday
2 presentations
Internal Survey- Part Time Job
It was rather a cock up
I didn't have time to do any edits to it
There's missing part here and there
But Im glad is over
Sharing Session
Still manageable though my speech again
is not from my SPEECH CARDS
I wrote tons but I read nothing!
Played some games, it was alright la.
Though...
CC stuffs after that
It was a dissapointment
I thought I was rather sacarstic
But well, I hope everything would turn out nice
We used so much time and effort last year
& I really hope it will continue
Met up with Dumber and Dumbo
Dinner time and it was
PEPPER LUNCH time!
I can tell you I gonna eat it every thurs
With nice company (:
Before training was $%^&*
I hope I won't make the same mistake on Sat!
And I was shut off after that!
Mentally could not work =x
The didi's so cute
Cos he's afraid of sexy.duh
Crapped and pao-gun after class
Mac mac, I got a cute toy!
I gonna eat happy meal and get Ryan a toy every week
I miss him, I really do
Sometimes Im afraid of seeing him
Cos I hate bye bye, and I know tears will always be there
Okay my conclusion of the day was
Chris is picky
Will is sissy
and Im meanie!Hahaha




Friday
Last day of BSC but I spend like only 20 mins there
ON LEAVE!
I gonna dedicate a post but not now
Lunched with Hoon and my xiao gua
Crapped and hahaha, its been long since we do that
Sandwich board after that
Still a long way to go!
Dumbo came, and he reeks of a.
Cos of the bomb. whatever
Haha his red face, and his d.tone
Crapped and did work
It been long since I hanged long in club room
From like 9+9+9 weeks ago
& ya all those rubbish craps
Met up with William after that
He's officially NYP student
and I said I would ignore him when I sees him
Cos he gonna make a fool out of me!=p
Had fish soup for dinner
and YY was nagging me to eat faster!
Rested awhile before some p.g
I don't know why my mood just change
when I see .
Its like so $%^&*#@
And . answered a stupid question in a stupid way.
''I don't know''.lols.
Class was usual, Im happy at the progress (:
Supper-ed, but the fried rice is not open!=x
But our craps is usual plus alot!
Cos they are saying Im hl cos I managed to p.g
Heehe for the whole day
Not a single failure if Im not wrong
Is a simple thing yet Im super happy about it
Well, you would never understand it
Bus-ed home, it been long since I bus-ed
But well with Dumbo talking to me on the way
It was alright.
I wanna brainwash him!
Remember
''If you don't give a damn, it should affect you at all''
& backed home for a home cooked meal!((:



The final battle is Saturday!
3 routines, 9 expectations.
1-P
2-C
3-E
JIA YOU!



Say hello to my HOLIDAY which is
Saturday- Grading
Sunday- ECP Outing
Monday- CC finalization and BSC Steamboat
Tuesday- CC set up
Wednesday- Club Crawl 09
Thursday- Club Crawl 09
Friday- nothing on yet
Saturday- Jia Wen
Sunday- Vouleentering work!
All these are not mentioned with trainings
Well I need another week of holiday can!
& 500% ENERGY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home