Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its a tough one but I'll handle it

Tuesday



A day for set up
Which we have almost like 18 people
The largest I had seen in sports hall
For a good cause or bad
There are pros and cons!
Well but I just don't like our position
And I thought whoever who suggested this
has no brain and don't know what is
SAFETY
Okay Rui Qi, Kenny, Kennard and Chris
Left earlier for YH training
Well it was good, cause we learnt alot more!
I didn't regrett making this decision
A few were asking me, so what about Y.
I believe in one thing
In life, you can't have the best of everything
So to gain one, you have to sacrifice something
Cause teaching is different from learning
But in a long run, it will be beneficial to all!
I further learnt this through GY coach on Wed
Who taught us a theory
Something bad today does not mean is bad totally
It might turn out to be good in a year time
Vice versa
Though I might not be able to absorb all
But I'll try to! (:
& 2.2.2 is a balance



When I knew of something
It completely changed my mood
I was really ....
But well at least I learnt how to set aside..
& I believed in you
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home