Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Refreshing, a new start

20/4/2009 Monday


So is all a new start again
Im sort of in year 3 already
Back to school in the morning for club crawl
Eh my group is damn cute and NOISY
no wonder we are in the same group
Rui Qi forever so so cute
Feng Wei damn noisy, and very like WC
Yee Tian is always a pentium lower than us
Than went off to meet my TEP girls
Hoon Cheng, Charlotte, Pei Jia and Jia Yin
For Yuki Yaki (:
Finally had it after longing for so long
And with a crazy company, eh quite arh!
Haha again photos will be up soon
I enjoyed the day with all our crazy-ness
And I want shooping!!!
I wanna go esplanade
Remembering the old good times with OP girls
Me miss them 100%
Than met up with Dumbo and off to PK
Well surprisingly not much ppl were there
Till 7.20++ we started training
Well sorry Rui Qi!
Okay I shall practise more
Early dimiss, walked back to Novena
And went for LJS!
As usual kena complained by Her Chuan
Very typical of him, complaining how si wen I ate
Okay and home sweet home!
Seah Jia Wen you owe me a 925 chicken rice!




I was surprised but (:
You are so cute lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home