Sunday, May 3, 2009

My prince charming.

It gonna be a week gone again
& yeah I have not updated my dearie blog
Cause Im too busy with all my loves!


School's best man
I can't believe how on me and friend friend can be
We were late cause I was waiting for her
Know what I asked her
''Eh got bring admin card, I never leii''
Her reply was
''Me too!''
So that marks our start of Year 3 Day 1
Lesson were usual taxing & BORING
Lasted all the way till 6!
Before I met up with the guys
Some issues happened that
Spoiled my mood for the day =.=
Don't drag me into ''yours'' issue.Thanks!
Ndp training, tiring =x
And due to all those tireness
I was a emo kid.
& yet the guys are still bullying me!
GRRRR




Tuesday
School's better cause it ended earlier
But I was zzz
Lunch was not good
With looking for seats for almost 30 mins
& a quite nice but small portion cajun chicken sandwich
Though I had nice lunch friends. R & F
Skip skip to training part
Learnt lan na zha, and some others
Taught abit
I think I really got stm.haha!




Wednesday
Finally some time for rest at home
Before going to sch for training
Went earlier to lunch..meeting =.=
Learnt new things of spear again!
I really have to thanks
JUN YUAN!
For lending me her spear
If not I would %$^&*.haha
I wann my own spear soon!
$$$$$$$
It's giving me alot of problem now
=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dumbo sent me back home! ((:
& spent sometime down my blk
Playing with Baby
& For once baby's being so tame.lols.


Thursday
My hate day of the week!
9 to 6 class for me
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ
But lucky week 1 so more slack
I can't imagine the heavy load =x
I was supposed to do work but well
HEHE
Went for a dinner with Wan Qi
Waited for Lilian
So you know what could had happened
TALKTALKTALKTALK
& till 10 plus is still
TALKTALKTALKTALK
Updated each other on what's in our lives!
Not forgeting our HOT topic
But lucky the focus was not on me (:
Im looking forward to my birthday celebration!
Went to find Jia Wen after that
As usual nice chat with her
But Im afraid of Fi Fi =ssssSSSS
Bused home @ 12++
The journey was not scary cause (:




Friday
My long awaited fun day
Though the numbers who turned out was not great
But still it was great to me!
(:
Its really effort and thoughts that counts!
& most of us gained a new skills
I learned how to CYCLE!=.-
Xiao Xiong too! (:
Some learned how to roller blade
Well, Yee Tian's CRAZY!
& yeah we visited my prince charming
Than it was some ice cream time
Off to the maze garden, but we couldn't find the place
so well to the BEACH!(:
To our games time!
It was quite fun minus the one that I was being buried
GRRR! & happily someone was taking video lo!
So good of him
After that was dinner time @
BUDDY HOAGIES
The food was not as good as what I had thought
But well I finished ALL of my food can!
Board games time after that
We played monopoly =.=
Abit bo liao but's nice la!
Cause I ganged up with Dumbo
So I can get more $$$!
Fire crackers time afterwards
Brings back childhood memories
& my night was sweet & lovely
<3




Saturday
Spent time with my family
It been rare since we lunched!
Though it meant something bad
Sis was sick and so was Mum
=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tough decisions to be made
But I'll choose the best one for me
& thanks for supporting my decision (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home