Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 19th

19th,

As what D. said and wrote
It meant a lot to both of us
Not only marking the day we got together
But also this is my age of 19
Though my good buddies of wushu actually
Got me an unique cake of 20 age =.-
But efforts really appreciated (:
Had great fun with them!
D. , as usual, haha cos I heard him singing b4
Rui Qi, who didn't even open her golden mouth
Feng Wei, voice is sweeter than mine x 100
Her Chuan, he's our male lead can, sing till hahaha
Skye, I didn't knew he got a nice voice
Jessen, he sure know lots of songs
Jun Yuan, her voice is always covered by ...
But nevertheless I had FUN!FUN!FUN!
& I like the little eeyore that Her Chuan got for me
He said Im like that.GRRR
Now I've got Baby Pooh & Eeyore ((:
Side track to thursday
A whole day outside, half work, half gathering
Met up with the Kai En and Colin first
I got a really nice necklace from Kai En and Ser Wei
For a nice dinner @ LONG HOUSE(which I walked a long way)
Next up Colin drove us to fetch Jia Wen and Kah Hoe
And as usual Jia Wen got me bear and a lucky charm!
He promised to sent me home by 11pm
Yet I reached home around 2am, cos of somethings
Still I had fun catching up with the 2 girls (:
GREAT GREAT GREAT!
On my actual day, 27th
Another K session but this time is totally FREE one
Woots, and it was with my girls
5 of us used up the space @ orange cafe
HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!
A different experience (:
And we can K till shuang man, though Im so tired
These girls are the one, who hanged till now
Really touched by the handmade cards by Jaslyn and Shi Yi
And Ms Ler, say IOU first.haha
7 to 10 years we had known each other
And yet our friendship's growing strong!
Me hearts them 102%, just like I heart boyfriend
It may be just a simple walk back home
But I know D must be tired from a whole day of ndp
& yet he came to look for me (:
I got a handwritten card by him and a IOU big big prezzie!
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home