Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Again, not that perfect

Its yet another exhausting Wednesday
BUT today one was super!
The long awaited(as what Ms Ho claimed) NAPFA test
(If you are not interested in reading my self proclaimed goodness,
You can close the window xp)
I am satisfied with the results I attained
But still there's always disappointment


My results:
Sit Up - 32
31 is for A, so we decided ( me and mx) to stop when we reach 31!


Standing Board Jump
200 cm!
Heaven is fair, Im short
BUT I can jump pretty far, I think for my height =.=
And it might hehehehe


Sit & Reach
40cm =xxxxx
I can be killed for this!
Wushu-er and yet a C
Where's my flexibility, that is what Im lacking!!
GRRR


Inclined pull up
25
Woots, I might hahahah


Shuttle Run
11 seconds
Lols I jumped at the end again
=.=
Like the past years, I must jump at the end one lo


2.4km
14.27
This is horrendous and horrible
Compared to my best results =xxx
And is a 0.07 seconds to A
Which I seriously wanted to kill myself
=XXXX


But whatever it is
I gotten a gold with 27 points scored with
Overall fitness = EXCELLENT!
But no off or what for me =.=
Guys get to enjoy 2/3 months off but girls NOTHING
But D. awarded me with something.lols
This might not be the best results for myself and everyone
But it's one that I've attained with my own effort
& it seems to bring me a additional 6 points in my cca!




Followed by napfa was usual wushu training
Learnt spear from Her Chuan
(:
PT session as usual but I didn't do much
Guessed it was the tireness from just now
I felt like vomiting =.=
Than comes the funny part of the day
Chris, Her Chuan, Alvin, Zhong Ming, Rui Qi and Feng Wei and me!
Went to Sembawang new food court as recommended
And we laughed our stomach out la!
Jokes would not be elaborated since Im the joker =.=
Who created so many silly things
But my reward was kind of funny
It was a plate of hokkien mee which I had ''thrown'' 3/4 to Chris
So who is the one who get the reward ar? haha
But well it been long since I got a good laugh
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home