Monday, May 11, 2009

The best but not yet perfect

One long awaited result came out yesterday
Or rather today morning in full
That is the TEP results for yr 2008/2009

My best result ever ((:
But it was spoiled with a Project Management C+
But well Im SUPER HAPPY already
It pushed my GPA closer to 3
It seems so low to some but is high to me
I fufilled almost
One short and one long term goaL
All the hard work and effort were paid off
All the long hours slogging
I really got to thanks those who had been with me so far
My MSC friends, classical and BSC ones
Without them it would be dead boring
& I wouldn't find the motivation to work hard!
& most importantly to my greatest supervisors
Mr Raphael Lee
Mr Wong Chang Keong
Ms Ching Wei Wen
Ms Charmaine Khoo
I gonna work harder to maintain & improve the results
(:

& I want my lil reward (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home