Thursday, May 7, 2009

I can't stand it all alone

Wednesday


Orientation day
Can't imagine how old Im already
One year ago
This was the day when I became
Senior
& now its the 2nd batch alr
And just nice,went up another level
As in belt
Gotten my results
Fufilled my goals but not my wish
I could have done better but I didn't
I know many were disappointed in me
All I could is to do better
My mood was brighten up with
GOOD FOOD @ yishun
Its was one of my favorite thai food
with good companies of
Chris,Her Chuan,Rui Qi,Feng Wei and Zhong Ming!
Yummy,I wann go there again!


Had some argument with D.
=xxxx
But its alright afterall


Thursday
Is a sickly day
Went to yishun poly
zzz
Wear mask..
Met up with D. after that
Had lunch
Piggy eat alot lo!xp
& back home
ZZZ why always so suay one
See the whole world.HAHA
& I got a equation
Chinese = Tuition = Care bears
if not = No talk
lalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home