Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vesak Day

Its a nice day for all!
Cos is Vesak Day (:
& it was spent with nice peoples!
Chris,Rui Qi,Her Chuan and Feng Wei


1st Stop- Bishan Junction 8 food court
Lunch time, and we(C,C,H)
had vegetarian food
Im a full vegetarian today ((:
& D. accompained me! =DDD


2nd Stop- Guang Ming Shan
I haven't been there for long
years after years
I remembered how often I used to go there
When I was a kid
Sounded so old already but well
Like what Mum always says
''Eh you already 20 le la''
In chinese calendar, Im! =x
So the place is magnificent
With the amount of people there
SO SO crowded
But it was nice, visiting those monastery
Every one has their own story
One beautiful one (:


3rd stop- Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery
LOLS we walked and walked
for maybe more than 1 hour plus
Thanks to our commandant Lim la!Haha
& I kept wanting to fall down
Thanks to my heels(=x my flat's spoiled)
D. was holding on me, afraid that I'll fall
Hehe but I DIDN'T LO!
Finally we reached there but it turned out
Not the one that we wanted to visit!
So to our fourth stop


4th stop- Toa Payoh Seu Teck Sean Tong
We decided to bus there!
Going to a place, we don't really know
Where it was.=.=
But we reached!
After commandant Lim has done her stuffs
Off we went to TPY HDB hub


5th stop-TPY HDB Hub Kou fu?!
Our dinner!!
Again is all vegetarian
Including the rest..
((:
I liked the satay!
And we went on to think for our 6th stop
Oh yeah I bought a kan nai xin for Mummy!((:


6th stop-Bottle Tree Park
I went there maybe one month ago
With all the mixed feelings
But this time round
It was great
Cos D. was with me
& my dear friends
Walked around awhile
Before finding a stop to rest
Seeing the beautiful sunset
Laughing at jokes
Singing to songs, is a mini K box
Chatting and all those
It was nice to chill like this!
& For the first time
I see the ''swan'' got so much businness
Like till 10 plus also got ppl play


7th stop- Home sweet home
D. sent me home
Walking the usual chong pang way
& I was nagging him that he 's not...
Hahaha
((:




This year
I want to try out alot of new things
& I wanna experience it with you
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home