Sunday, May 31, 2009

27 best wishes

The BIG DAY's coming real soon!

24 more days (:
Haha you should know for once again.
Corinne's going to get high & start doing her favorite advertisment!
On ''eh my bday coming le leii''
As usual 27 wishes to fufil,


Dreams

1) Chalet/BBQ celebration (:
2) Spent the day with my love ones( family,friends & of cos D.)
3) Get GPA of 3 for this semester!!
4) Do well for competition this year(if got)
5) $10000 for my future studies
6) A desktop
7) Mentally stronger
8) Physically better and more flexible
9) Family bonding
10) Overseas trip with friends after graduation
11) More time for myself to SLEEP
12) Be a good ''teacher''
13) First flea market, and all sorts
14) Driving license before I graduate
15) Good IPP company
16) Sleep more
17) Give mummy allowance
18) Support my own sch fees
19) Last but not least for D. to love me more!


19 items!
Don't say you don't know what to buy
Im so kind to give you suggestions!
But most importantly
Its the thoughts that counts
But as what D. always says
Im a realistic = materialistic
=.=
HAHAHA

1) Bandage Skirt
2) Nice necklacke
3) Wallet
4) High waist skirt of my size
5) Biker Jacket
6) Carebear
7) Pooh as usual!
8) Nice handphone strap to hang over my neck one!(Bling bling one!)
9) Spear
10) Sword
11) ''agnes b'' tote bag
12) taggieslicious tag (S. getting for me!)
13) transparent bag
14) Golden warrior shoe
15) Dress that's for school and play
16) Heels?!
17) Formal top
18) Formal skirt
19) Cash's the best


Good right?
Im so kind I know.haha
BUT
D. won't give me my presents until
27 June 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home