Saturday, May 30, 2009

Still lasting,

Friday night was good!
Though abit tiring..
My 3rd beach trip this year
I seems to be attracted to the beach x)
No lah, is for my god brother!
Justin Oh You Xiang ( as what Rui Qi would spell his name)
Haha, is so qiao that we happen to know the same friend!
& what more, hehehe
So we went to his farewell BBQ
He's entering army soon, good luck!
So we presented to him 2 present
1) Photo of his 18th bday
Which is so omg long ago man!
When my 2 good buddy went with me
Melson & Andy where are you?
It been 3 years since we knew each other
From Raven to now
& yet friendship still lasts for some of us
(:
2) A transformer shirt
He was like damn happy when he gets it!
Haha don't know that joker la, so easily high.
Ate some food before we went strolling around
Writing words on the sand...
& know what we do?
CYCLYING!
Its's cool man, the wind (:
Totally enjoyed it including the fact that
I nearly broke my legs
But thanksfully I balanced myself
& I didn't hit on the ground!
The only sad thing was my flats went abit Y.haha
But overall it was good!
My long long chat with the little Rui Qi
Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home