Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friends, they are part of me.


Friday
Awesome day in school!
Cos we rushed out the first draft of report
& I started to slack
Our conclusion is to do the one we know best!
And I gonna do 3/5 of reports plus compiling
Not that difficult, just tedious work. x)
And it gonna eat into my holiday.
GRRRR
But I guess at the end results, I would be satisfied
& I had became a workaholic
I did my review stuffs till 3.30am on Friday night
Deprived of sleep man!
Back to friday, after BSC
Rushed down to PK to meet Raymond & William
Cos they are alr there since don't know when!
But in the end they still wait for me
Despite the super noisy naggings
Had my usual fish soup but I ate like less than 1/4 of rice
Set my new record again =x
Class was alright, I got a tiny achievement!
On my part I did what I should
Give my best on what I should
But someone's really pissing me off!
Not just me but the others also!
GRRR.
I learned and gave you 'respect'
Please don't disregard it and throw it back to me
There's a limit to tolerance
Though Im one who can ren very well!

After supper was great
Had a great chat with Dumby family 2/5.
And I jolly well tapped my card off United Square!
Had to trained back instead but with them around
We chatted till the last train can.
It was good, though we are seeing each other every week
Many days of week, but sometimes we don't get to talk on these
It really dawned on me how much I had changed and grow
Over the one year
Fine, Im still childish.stupid.immature.crazy now
But I learnt a whole lots of things
& transformed to someone who's of better use
(:


Saturday
First cabin, Middle cabin, Last cabin
So qiao can but we didn't knew that each other was on the cabin!
Till we reach Aljunied
A long wait for Pearlyn,but well
we spent the time knowing more about
Her Chuan shocking past and nonsense
Hao Jun also shocking past
And Wushan lucky life
So we had a meal at some vegetarian ''restaurant''
My sushi do taste nice to me (:
And me being a super good girl
Bought some vegetarian ''food'' for Mum
Went for NDP training after that
I hate the sun cos its turning me into a Malay
As said by Hao Jun
And Anthony gave me a Malay name
Which I somehow translate it into something $%^&*
Me wann white white skin!
But its seems a tough case to handle
My back pain's acting up again =x
After training stayed behind
Rui Qi ''bully'' me, no lah!
Haha so we had dinner together with
the juniors: Rui Qi, Nai Yu and Kenny
the seniors: William, Jeremy, Jessen and Jun Yuan
But I think overall its good
Some interaction around and such.
And I thought the meal was nice and quite cheap!
Backed to Yishun after that.
Haha Rui Qi companined me!
So good of her, and we ended up chatting
under a block till 10 plus.
See how chatty we are!
Woots but I not gonna tell you what we talked on!
lols.
On the other hand I received 2 calls
One that shagged me, all I asked for was so simple
But but..
Another one that shocked me!
Girl, you could to be stronger in order to survive in this field
Jia You, I know you can do it one!
You have me as a support and listening ear!
Backed home
The pain become worse till I almost slept like a panda.
GRRR




Sunday
A day finally for me to sleep in
But still I woke up to do some stuffs
& than met up with Kai En & Colin
Unhappy stuffs that happened I don't wish to mention
Cos I just wanna have fun!
Woots.
So we went to zheng fa huo hai xian
$24.60, is pretty expensive
But the food is quite nice though
We ate like from 5 to 7.30++
Then bused down to bottle tree park!
I wann another trip dere cos I love SWINGS!
& lovely chats
& Im freaking afriad of frogs!GRRRR


I've got lots to share
I've got lots to grumble
I've got lots to complain
Soon I'll have the chance!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home