Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Congratulations

A big congrats to my juniors

Wei Yang
B boys cudgel 1st international 3rd
B boys broadsword 1st international 1st
B boys Nan Quan 1st international 2nd
Cool man,he's my idol after Wen Di & Cheng Meng


B Boys Sparring 2nd


and of cos our B Boys for 2nd in Group Fist
You guys has done coach proud
At least fight back some face (:

& seniors(most likey)
Yes and of cos all Dewu peeps who won
C Boys Group Fist 2nd
A Boys overall champion
and those that I don't know one
Congrats

Went school early for club crawl preparation
But who knows as usual
Human Beings were late :(
And the one who was ''commenting'' was late
Did some stuffs and off we went for late breakfast
& after that down to TPY
Stupid Ah boy & Wei Chong refuses
to acknowledge me & MSD1,they were walking so fast
Saw Coach, but like any usual times
I still don't have the courage to say HI to her
perhaps's cos OP didn't do very well this time
perhaps I wasn't excel-ing
Until the day I achieve something
Then I will walked to her and thanks her
& hopefully I'll be able to do so in years to come
Not forgetting to thanks my current coaches too =p
Am glad that at least Wei Yang make her proud
and our B boys,our history cannot be just a legend
& hopefully next year B girls will come out again
Watching the Qi Ti Quan seriously reminded me of th past
2006 my last 2 competition was Group Weapon & Fist
We nearly didn't even participate
Cos I was injured just days before
But my first question when I saw Coach was
What about Monday?
Nothing matters to my except for the competition
We trained so much for it,months of effort
& we are the first batch
I definitely don't want all our efforts to go down the drain
& like mother like daughter
Mum asked her the same question
So she allowed me to continue if only Im able
And naturally I die die also make myself fit
In fact I still rememember Catherine telling me
My broadsword was better than usual times.lol
& my only achievement in OP Wushu
Entering the competition and we won
4th for both, not a really good one
But we know, our effort paid off at least
Those blue mark which looks lik sucide signs
As I always told xbf then
Somehow thinking back of OP wushu
will lead to many sweet silly memories
& yes I know my current team will bring me more
though sad to say tml would be our last day as xiao mei
After that would be club crawl orientation
Whether we liked it or not
We gonna be seniors,even if we aren't teaching or not
cos we are Year 2.damn it!
& yes before I gonna get any complain
off I shoo to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home