Monday, November 5, 2007

Future.

Monday is no better than Sunday.
Anothe boring day at school.
Nothing much interesting happened,
or perhaps Benny foresee was rather.
He said I would be a nurse.
Hahs,maybe its time to think about my future prospect
since I always had the idea that I would be left on the shelf
so I need to feed myself and depend on myself for everything.
& I told dingli that I wanted to join NI-GUNESS!!lols.
But whatever it is I don't think you can ever see me
wearing lik a white angel,working as a nurse.
Okay for now this is my plan,hopefully it will come true.
Graduation at 19,persue further education
which is not so highly possible,3.5 GPA for Uni entrance.
I guessed I would be working at some not so famous company
and endure life till Im somewhere around 25.
& open a shop =)
& HOPEFULLY by then I would find my lifetime partner.
I think getting a boyfriend is the issue now.
But wait till ding get hers first cos I wann my KFC treas.lols.
then a lasting relationship would come after.
Please for goodness sick,if I ever get a bf,tell me die die also must last long
I think I had been cursed lah!
Okay then I can happily get married.
& perhaps go on a sweet sweet honeymoon.
Let me enjoy a few years of loving life with my hubby before
I would become a mother.lols.
But this is definitely before 30.
& happily raising my babies,seeing them grow.
and by then I hope my one tiny shop would be 5.
At 35 I hope to continue my dreams,
wushu & kick-boxing
how realistic it is to be continued after my working life
Im sorry to say it's hard but I would try.
I wann to achieve black belt in wushu by 21.
& hopefully able to survive in BQD and get one by 25.
And by then I would be a strong woman.
No man,no die.
what a good back up plan.Hahs.
but I do wish to wear a princess like wedding gown.
so please marry me.(idea from mocca.com)
and Im laughing non-stop in front of lappy.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHS
okay I shall feed my happy happy smiles now.
I joined facebook and I adopted a fluff friend.
How fun can this get,I don't knowbut I know
my profile is dead boring!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home